10/05/2006

Boxing Day

Just got my laundry back from the cleaners and it contains a pair of boxer-briefs that aren't mine. How do I know they're not mine, you ask? I've never owned a pair of boxer briefs IN MY LIFE. The question I have for you, sports fans, is what to do with them. Wearing them is out of the question (well now it is - I kicked the idea around for about a nanosecond). So throw them away or return them to the cleaners? I mean, how're the good people at the cleaners going to track down the rightful owners? Or should I just throw them away?

2 comments:

David said...

You should try them (no, not that pair specifically, fool. Boxer briefs in general.) I never wear anything but. Lately, I have to admit, I've been considering a switch back to regular ol' briefs.

Unknown said...

Man - You're totally smothering your boys in those things - _You know_ what I mean...